Sewing Repairs And Alterations
Springfresh employ a team of highly skilled seamstresses to cater for all your sewing and alteration needs. We can cater for everything from a button replacement to a complicated wedding gown alteration. A fitting service is also available in store for your convenience.
Springfresh can tailor a rental program and supply your Company with uniforms or provide a fully trackable cleaning service for your own garments. Our professional laundry service will provide you with clean and hygienic garments on time every time. Nine reasons for choosing the best in uniform rental:
- You and your Company Image – when your staff look good their pride shows in their work
- No investment or capital outlay – we purchase the garments for you.
- Custom uniforms and emblems – each employee is custom fitted . Emblems provide a unified company image
- Professional drycleaning and laundering- We guarantee the cleanliness and hygiene of your uniforms
- Our personalize service makes the difference – we are locally owned and operated and deal with you on a personal basis
- We provide on time deliveries…with no “shortages”
- We provide dependable repairs and alterations
- Our itemized invoices are understandable
- We provide customer service follow up
Mat Rental – Dust Control
Rental mats ensure you have a safe and clean working environment. You choose the mats that you need and Springfresh will rent them to you on a regular exchange program to maintain their appearance and efficiency.Our mats have many uses:
- Company Logo Mats – There has never been an easier way to promote your company image.
- Welcome Mats – Entrance Mats – Stop the dirt at the door before it is walked into your building
- Product Advertising – There are almost endless design options available with computer-controlled dye injection technology.
- Anti Fatigue and Kitchen Anti Slip Mats – comfort for your feet, legs and back whilst helping to avoid those costly work injury claims
- Safety Message Mats – Safety mats continually remind staff of the need to observe safe working practices and reinforce your OH&S procedures. There is a large range available covering a variety of safety issues like “Bending Knees to Lift”, “Watch Your Step”, “Think Safe” etc.